Tak Suka Blog Nie ? Click HERE
HAI WELCOME TO MY BLOG . THIS IS MY OFFICIAL BLOG . DO FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW U BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . THANKSS FOR VISIT MY BLOG AND PLEASE BACK OFF IF U WANT TO MAKE FUCKING THING ON THIS BLOG ! THANK YOU

Saturday 12 May 2012

For You ♥ ♥ ♥

salam and hai readers . okay hari nie nak post pasal bie laa .
sape yang xnak bace 2 boleh laa berambus 
dari entry aku nie . if korunk rase 
jijik , geli , nak muntah aku suggest kan korunk g off lappy korunk
dan pergi muntah kat sane ! 
and to stalkers and haters , nak kutuk entry aku 
aku nasihatkan lebih baik korunk pergi 
campak lappy korunk 
dan xpayah laa nak bukak lagi . hehe
and to my friends , my sweetheart , my bunny and who else that
follow my blog 
my entry for today is 
supposely for my lovely heart

ezul zakwan bin zulkeflee

i do love him till the end . and i really miss him a lot . 
what ever people always talking about us , i dont care at all . and i really appreciate 
them coz always talks about me and him 
owh how's sweet u guys ! 
and to my lovely hearts , 
this song me and myself credit it 
to you sayang . 
the lyrics was so awesome ! 
and i do accept you whatever it is 
thankss for accept me on what i am
i love you sayang 

like it? comment please !

No comments:

Post a Comment

.salam korunk !
.sila tinggalkan comment please
SATUpun jadi lah ~ ;D