Tak Suka Blog Nie ? Click HERE
HAI WELCOME TO MY BLOG . THIS IS MY OFFICIAL BLOG . DO FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW U BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . THANKSS FOR VISIT MY BLOG AND PLEASE BACK OFF IF U WANT TO MAKE FUCKING THING ON THIS BLOG ! THANK YOU

Thursday 20 October 2011

someone like you~

salam korunk . bosan la malam2 ni kan . nak2 hujan lak 2 . hey lagi la bosan kan . sejuk lagi 2 . dengan aku demam ha . lagi la xleh nak kua mane jew . dok uma kjew aku . haha . ok fine now aku nak storry skit la . someone like you . kenape ek ngan topic ni . ok aku terus terang jew ok . before this i really hope that i will get someone like *********** . it means that i hope i will get a better guy that like you . because i want the guy care about me . loves me . and honestly in love with me . like you had done to me this before . thanks for everything . i hope u will not forget memory of us . and i always remind what u have says to me . i'm is ur love last and u don't want to find others . but now u have a special one . congrate to u . i hope u happy with that person . and please take care of her like what u do to me before this . please don't ever hurt her like what u do to me . and lastly please be with her always . she always need you every time , every minutes and every second .  now i got the person beside me . .and he truely same like you  he's very caring . and he truely love me . thanks a lot to Abdul Rais Tardmizi . i hope he will cares me like what u do to me as before . :)
like it? comment please !

No comments:

Post a Comment

.salam korunk !
.sila tinggalkan comment please
SATUpun jadi lah ~ ;D