Tak Suka Blog Nie ? Click HERE
HAI WELCOME TO MY BLOG . THIS IS MY OFFICIAL BLOG . DO FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW U BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . THANKSS FOR VISIT MY BLOG AND PLEASE BACK OFF IF U WANT TO MAKE FUCKING THING ON THIS BLOG ! THANK YOU

Saturday 26 November 2011

why ??

why in this time u did it to me ?
why in this week u did it to me ?
why in this moment u did it to me ?
and why u did it to me ?


why i crying this to u ?
why i sad thinking about u ?
why i sit alone by looking u in my mind ?
and why this happen to me ?


why our relations always in sadness ?
why our friendship end with this ?
why our love end with sadness ?
and why i get this in my life ?


why u take care of me as your girlfriends at the begining ?
why u save me like u save your sweet heart ?
why u happy me like i'm only in this world ?
and lastly why u left me behind sitting and crying alone ?


why i'm crying for u ?
why i'm thinking about u ?
why i'm remind u in my mind ?
and why u are the lucky person ?


like it? comment please !

No comments:

Post a Comment

.salam korunk !
.sila tinggalkan comment please
SATUpun jadi lah ~ ;D